One quick and easy way to document your life is list journaling. This has been around the internet for awhile (examples: 30 Days of Lists, 52 Lists from Moorea Seal, and possibly others!). Cori (aka TheResetGirl) created a challenge called ListersGottaList and she provides prompts for people to journal in list format.
I’m going with an all-digital format for documenting my lists. (Since I’m a digital scrapbooker, of course)
My supplies for list journaling:
- Brush lettered elements (my own lettering, digitized and converted into stamps)
- Assorted journaling cards from digital Project Life kits
- Elements from digital scrapbooking kits (most often by Scotty Girl Design)
What I’m skipping:
- Numbering the prompts.
- Because I skip the prompts I don’t enjoy! I realized that it’s supposed to be fun, not a standardized test. It’s ok to skip the questions! It’s so much less pressure to answer the stuff I want to and skip the ones that are annoying to answer.
What I plan to do with all my layouts:
- Multiple lists per page.
- Right now, I’m thinking I’ll get them printed as a 12×12 book.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my layouts. To see other awesome lists, check out the #ListersGottaList tag on Instagram.