I’m a huge fan of colorful scrapbooking supplies. They totally fit in with the whole bright and colorful aesthetic that I have going on here.
But… Sometimes even a digital folder full of photos and supplies can be overwhelming to sift through though.
My goal with this series is to show you how simple it can be to put together a digital scrapbooking layout using a variety of supplies.
My fave techniques:
- Journaling cards clipped to the appropriately sized digital pocket.
- Journaling cards clipped to a smaller sized digital pocket.
- Journaling cards layered over another card or paper and clipped off the edge of a digital pocket.
- Digital paper clipped to a digital pocket.
- Digital paper clipped to a digital stamp/brush.
- Elements or alphas layered over a journaling card or digital paper.
- Digital washi tape as a label.
- Photos edited with RadLab. (Affiliate Link)
- Template: Life Basics by Cathy Zielske
- Papers: As You Wish by Scotty Girl Design
- Elements: As You Wish by Scotty Girl Design
- Journaling Cards: As You Wish by Scotty Girl Design
- Alphas: As You Wish by Scotty Girl Design
I hope these tips helped you with your digital scrapbook pages! Let me know if you’d like to see more posts like this in the comments below.