One quick and easy way to document your life is list journaling. This has been around the internet for awhile (examples: 30 Days of Lists, 52 Lists from Moorea Seal, and possibly others!) Cori (aka TheResetGirl) started a challenge called ListersGottaList and she provided prompts for people to journal in list format.
I’m going with an all-digital format for documenting my lists. (Since I’m a digital scrapbooker, of course)
My supplies for list journaling:
- Abstract art backgrounds (my own designs – available here)
- Brush lettered prompt headings (my own lettering, digitized and converted into stamps – scroll all the way down to grab these for yourself)
- Assorted journaling cards from digital Project Life kits
- Elements from digital scrapbooking kits (most often by Scotty Girl Design)
What I’m skipping:
- Numbering the prompts
- Because I skip the prompts I don’t enjoy! I realized that it’s supposed to be fun, not a standardized test. It’s ok to skip the questions! It’s so much less pressure to answer the stuff I want to and skip the ones that are annoying to answer.
What I plan to do with all my layouts:
- Four lists per page.
- Right now, I’m thinking I’ll get them printed as a 12×12 book.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my layouts. To see other awesome lists, check out the #ListersGottaList tag on Instagram.
Want to download my brush lettered digital stamps? Get them free!
Click on the image below to download (put “0” for the price to download for free or consider leaving a small donation). By entering your email address, you’ll be added to the official RandomOlive email list and receive monthly updates (and notice of future freebies).