Do you guys follow me on Instagram? (you totally should) Have you noticed my love of library books? I also have this thing with leaving a random post-it inside the library books wishing the next reader well. Want to start this fun activity for yourself?
In June, Sarah (from Love Letter to Adventure) and I are teaming up to level-up this project and get all of you involved!
It’s the #RandomLoveLetter challenge and your mission is to leave a small positive note in any random location every day all month (you could even leave multiples per day!). Then take a picture of your note and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #RandomLoveLetter.
Let’s get detailed (SMART-style):
- Specifics: Write a short note and leave it in a random place (library books, restaurant menus, store aisles, etc) each day.
- Measurements: We’re aiming for a total of one millions random love letters out in the wild this month! Tell all your friends to get involved!
- Attainability: This activity should only take you 60 seconds. Jot down a quick note and leave it someplace you’re already passing by. Heck, if you had time, you could write a bunch of notes ahead of time and carry them with you throughout the month.
- Relevance: Your note will most certainly brighten someone’s day! Who wouldn’t appreciate a lovely well wish?
- Timeline: June 1 to June 30, 2015
In July, we’ll highlight a few of our fave #RandomLoveLetter photos on our blogs. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
- Grab this graphic and share it on social media to let your friends know you’re participating.
- Download this cheatsheet for ideas on supplies, phrases, and random drop locations (But remember you can totally deviate and get creative).
- Gather your supplies and get posting on June 1!