I’m a big fan of learning new stuff and I’m usually buying some online class or eBook or another. If you’re also the type of person who loves learning, bundles (which combine lots of resources at a discounted price) might be a good way to save money on the classes you’d buy anyway.
The Ultimate DIY Bundle is a compendium of DIY eBooks and eCourses covering topics like general crafting, holiday crafting, sewing, photography, scrapbooking, art journaling, and home decor. This week’s bundle (which is only available for 48 hours) has 69 resources for $34.95. When you do the math, all it takes is about 5 classes/books that you’re interested in to make the whole thing worth it. Plus, you’ll have a stash of other books on your virtual bookshelf when you’re itching to learn something new.
This bundle was offered once before (in January), and I totally missed out on it. Ugh. I looked at it, tried to see if there were classes in there I wanted, and then I forgot about it. Until the deadline passed and I was out of luck. This time, it’s back for an even shorter amount of time! Geez. The Ultimate DIY Bundle will only be on sale for 2 days – from 9am EST on Monday, March 31 until 9am EST on Wednesday, April 1.
So for me personally, what material am I most interested in learning?
- 21 Inspiring Thrift Store Transformations by Jami @ An Oregon Cottage ($4.99)
- Easy Mod Podge Decor for Your Home by Amy @ Mod Podge Rocks ($10.00)
- How to Choose Paint Colours: It’s All In The Undertones by Maria @ Maria Killam ($37.00)
- Interior Design for Real People by Sarah @ The Yellow Cape Cod ($10.00)
- Printable Photo Checklists by Rebecca @ Simple as That ($5.00)
- Say No to Auto by Kristen @ Kristen Duke Photography ($10.00)
- A Year of Art Journaling: A Beginner Course in Artful Discovery by Christine @ Bare Branch Blooming ($20.00)
- Kimberly Kalil Designs Collection by Kimberly @ Kimberly Kalil ($17.00)
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2 by Bryan @ Build Creative Writing Ideas ($2.99)
- 30 Days of Prompts by Elora @ Elora Nicole ($25.00)
- Artful Adventures Art Journaling Basics by Kristie @ Artful Adventures ($20.00)
- How to Scan and Digitize Photos & Memorabilia by Mary @ Be Photo Wise ($30.00)
- Use Your Stash by Elise @ Elise Blaha Cripe ($8.00)
Those are just the books and stuff that appealed the most to me (and the original prices definitely add up to more than the cost of the bundle). There’s tons more books too! So you should check out the full index of included resources here.