photo via Death to Stock Photography
I’m a big fan of personal development. One of the key methods that helps me with improving myself is to build better habits. Habits will help you make healthy behaviors more automatic and cut down on having to make a decision about things.
Here are some awesome resources to help you on your habit journey.
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin – I just borrowed this book from the library last week. It’s a brand spanking new book (only been out for two weeks at the time of this post). If you’ve been following Rubin’s work at all, you’ll know this is a worthwhile read.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – I’ve written about this book before.
- A printable habit tracker.
- Transform your Habits by James Clear – a blog post with some really good explanations about building habits.
- 30 Days to a New Habit by Caylee Grey – Caylee rounds up a bunch more resources to help you develop habits. She even runs a Facebook accountability group for those of us who really want some support in habit-building.