I pretty much always write everything out by hand before typing it. Depending on my mood, I’ll use a different handwriting style. My rushed and hurried regular writing can get pretty messy, depending on how quickly I’m writing. When I have a bit more time, I’ll print more neatly. I hardly ever use cursive, though it’s fun to see how it looks compared to the print.
I was totally inspired by April at Blackburg Belle because she recently started a blog tag experiment to help bloggers connect to each other. April’s original #20thingsblogtag can be found here.
How to play along:
- Handwrite the same sentence using all three techniques: 1. quickly scrawled, 2. neatly printed, and 3. flowing cursive.
- Upload your photo(s) onto your blog or Instagram and talk about what you like about your handwriting.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog or Instagram post.
- Use the hashtag #showyourscript
- Tag five of your friends.
(In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m pretty much tagging all of you!)